Who We Are
We are an National award-winning digital agency specialising in Web Development & Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Video and we are on the look out for a talented Web Designer to assist in delivering innovative web solutions as well as driving the business forward.
Who We’re Looking For
The ideal candidate will have 2 years solid experience working in an agency’s SEO team, and will have a thorough understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics software. You will be able to read, analyse and report on data, as well as be able to produce bespoke reports for clients that offers suggestions and recommendations to ensure continued client marketing growth. You will be confident in keyword research, outreach research and contact, calling and meeting with clients, carrying out technical audits on websites, and have good, all round experience in the common aspects of SEO and PPC. You will have a keen eye for detail, and it goes without saying that you will be deadline and results driven
You will thrive on a busy, supportive work environment, be a team player with a positive attitude, and be willing to support others as well as continually develop your own skills and learning. You will be excited by SEO and digital marketing in general, and will be confident speaking to clients about their unique needs. You will also be skilled in working with staff from other departments, including designers, developers and the wider marketing team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What We Have to Offer:
- Hybrid remote role - 3 days a week in our Sheffield office - but you can work full time from our vibrant, friendly office if you wish, with a permanent desk.
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Every year of employment earns you another half day holiday, which is uncapped. Birthday off after 12 months employment. Christmas shut down.
- Peer employee of the month scheme, with cash reward.
- Wellness support, both peer and external.
- Weekly self-learning time.
- Finish early on a Friday for staff socialising.
- Training and progression opportunities for everyone.
- Pension contributions 1% above statutory.
- Free on-street parking around the office, and very convenient for local transport.
- Coffee machine, Friday drinks, regular staff-organised socials.
What We Aren’t Looking For:
** This role is based full-time in our Sheffield office **