We are on the lookout for a talented middleweight SEO account manager to join our hard-working team at our head office in Sheffield. If you’re an experienced seo account manager professional seeking a new challenge in a fast paced, exciting agency environment this could be for you.
live vacancy - seo executive
Full time, permanent
who we are
Hydra Creative is an international multi-award winning integrated digital agency. We’re a talented team of designers, developers, marketing specialists and multimedia experts. Our services are not one-size-fits-all. We combine our design and digital skills to develop tailored impactful solutions for each client, customised to their unique needs.
who we’re looking for
A rare vacancy has arisen in our in-house Digital Marketing department. This role is not for everybody, as we are looking for someone special who will complement our hard working team of marketing professionals.
The ideal candidate will have 2 years solid experience working in an agency’s SEO team, and will have a thorough understanding of Google Analytics and other analytics software. You will be able to read, analyse and report on data, as well as be able to produce bespoke reports for clients that offers suggestions and recommendations to ensure continued client marketing growth. You will be confident in keyword research, outreach research and contact, calling and meeting with clients, carrying out technical audits on websites, and have good, all round experience in the common aspects of SEO and PPC. You will have a keen eye for detail, and it goes without saying that you will be deadline and results driven.
You will thrive on a busy, supportive work environment, be a team player with a positive attitude, and be willing to support others as well as continually develop your own skills and learning. You will be excited by SEO and digital marketing in general, and will be confident speaking to clients about their unique needs. You will also be skilled in working with staff from other departments, including designers, developers and the wider marketing team.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you!
What we have to offer:
Hybrid remote role - 3 days a week in our Sheffield office - but you can work full time from our vibrant, friendly office if you wish, with a permanent desk.
23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays. Every year of employment earns you another half day holiday, which is uncapped. Birthday off after 12 months employment. Christmas shut down.
Peer employee of the month scheme, with cash reward.
Wellness support, both peer and external.
Weekly self-learning time.
Finish early on a Friday for staff socialising.
Training and progression opportunities for everyone.
Pension contributions 1% above statutory.
Free on-street parking around the office, and very convenient for local transport.
Coffee machine, Friday drinks, regular staff-organised socials.
- Delegating tasks and responsibilities to account executives and content specialists while managing the SEO strategies of existing clients
- Communicating with clients, including answering day-to-day emails and phone calls regarding SEO
- Managing technical SEO tasks for small to medium client websites
- Conducting technical SEO audits, competitive audits, and strategy reviews
- Managing outreach campaigns and digital PR for clients
- Providing monthly reports to SEO clients
- Plan and execute SEO content strategies and participate in quality control of client content
- Keeping up to date with tool trends and technology changes
- The ability to Identify and research new opportunities to help develop and execute plans.
- A minimum of two years' experience working in an SEO position
- The ability to plan a comprehensive SEO strategy across all stages of the campaign
- Extensive knowledge of all things SEO and a constant desire to learn more
- A good communicator, both internally and externally
- Advanced Google Analytics and Google Search Console experience
- In-depth knowledge of SEO tools such as: SEMrush, MOZ etc.
Send us your application with your CV attached.