We are on the lookout for a talented Sales Lead to join our hard-working team at our head office in Sheffield. If you’re an experienced sales or business development professional seeking a new challenge in a fast paced, exciting agency environment this could be for you.
live vacancy - sales executive
As Sales Lead, you’ll be responsible for researching, creating and converting new business opportunities. The Sales Lead will be an important and integral part of our business development team, working alongside our Business Development Manager and company directors.
You’ll ideally have previous experience of working in a sales role in a digital or marketing agency. This role requires focus, determination and the ability to deliver real results. You will need to be able to create sales leads, build strong partnerships and convert prospects into long-term clients.
who we are
We are a National award-winning digital agency specialising in Web Development & Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Video. We’re a hard-working team, who consistently achieve exceptional results and go above and beyond for our clients.
who we’re looking for
The right candidate will have the opportunity to really shape the role and drive the growth of the agency. You will be given a high level of ownership, enabling you to utilise and build on your sales experience to identify leads and convert them into long-term clients. We have some specific requirements below, but ultimately, we need someone who is good at what they do and wants to get better. We want someone who is motivated, professional and genuinely cares about helping grow our business.
- Identify and research new business opportunities
- Build prospect target lists
- Generate, qualify and convert leads
- Take briefs from potential clients
- Deliver strong and successful tenders, pitches and presentations
- Arrange and attend new business meetings, across the UK
- Monitoring and reporting on new business initiatives and updating senior team on results
- Excellent communicator – both written and verbal
- Experienced and confident networker
- Previous experience working in a new business or lead generation role
- Organised and proactive
- Hardworking, with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills
- Team player
- Full, clean driving licence(desirable)
- Technical knowledge, understanding and passion for what we do
- Prior experience working in a similar role within a digital or marketing agency
- Knowledge and experience of using LinkedIn as a new business tool
Send us your application with your CV attached.