Senior Account Executive / Junior Account Manager
Due to expansion, we are looking for a talented Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager to join our hard-working team at our head office in Sheffield. If you're seeking a new challenge in a fast paced, exciting agency environment this could be for you.
This is an opportunity for an already established Account Executive to take their career to the next level. You'll join an award-winning, hard-working team, who consistently achieve exceptional results and go above and beyond for clients.
You will ideally have prior experience working in an agency, or other fast-paced environment.
This is a crucial, linchpin role, ensuring projects are successfully delivered on time, to budget and exceed our clients’ expectations. You’ll work closely with the whole team, across all our different departments, to manage the delivery of a range of exciting projects. You’ll also help lead on a number of key accounts, so having the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships is vital.
Who we are
We are a National award-winning digital agency specialising in Web Development & Design, Digital Marketing, Graphic Design and Video and we are on the lookout for a talented individual who will be a great fit with the rest of our hard-working team.
Who we’re looking for
The right candidate will have the opportunity to work on a vast variety of projects for clients of all sizes. You will be given a high level of ownership, enabling you to utilise and build on your creative talents. We have some specific requirements below, but ultimately, we need someone who is good at what they do and wants to get better. We want someone who is motivated, professional and goes that extra mile to create outstanding work that our clients expect of us.
- Act as the liaison between clients and the wider Hydra team, to make sure that all parties are kept informed and involved
- Build relationships with clients through delivering great customer service
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensuring they run smoothly and deliver against the client’s objectives
- Assist with internal marketing and social media
- Content creation for Hydra website and social media
- Attend client meetings
- Take client briefs, discuss, question and decipher into clear technical specification documents
- Help prepare quotes and invoices
- Help source and manage print, promotional materials and other third-party suppliers.