Due to expansion we are looking for a talented SEO Executive to join our hard-working team. If you’re seeking a new challenge in a fast paced, exciting agency environment this could be for you.
This position would suit a candidate with at least two years of experience within an SEO account management role, preferably with technical SEO knowledge and experience.
We are looking for a talented individual, who is keen to continue to develop their skills, and can effectively support the rest of the digital marketing team. You must be positive and be able to work well as part of a team, with an excellent level of both written and spoken English, as well as a desire to succeed.
- Develop optimization strategies that increase clients search engine results rankings
- Research SEO keywords to use throughout client websites and marketing materials
- Set measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts
- Monitor daily performance metrics to understand SEO strategy performance
- Efficiently communicate with other marketing professionals to align goals
- Collaborate with others within the team to manage SEO strategy
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions
- Update content and website links for maximum optimization and search engine rankings
- Two to three years of experience in successfully developing and executing SEO campaigns
- Understanding of search engine algorithms and ranking methods
- Experience with SEO industry programs, such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics
- Knowledge of keyword research and data mining tools
- Able to complete competitive analysis of other companies within the industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (email, phone, etc.)
- Comfortable analyzing high volumes of data on a daily basis
- Familiarity with WordPress or other content management systems
- Experience with other aspects of marketing, such as customer growth and promotion, is a plus