Hydra Creative are delighted to announce that we have yet again been shortlisted for the RAR awards, the UK-wide awards for agencies of all sizes.
The Recommended Agency Register (RAR) contains over 55,000 ratings, independently left by brands. These ratings are used to help businesses choose a reliable agency, for a variety of different services. Each year, after analysing the reviews, the RAR identifies the agencies best ranked by their own clients, for a variety of marketing and client-based services. The top performing agencies in each category are given recognition at the annual RAR awards.
At Hydra Creative, we particularly value these awards. As they can only be achieved through incredible client satisfaction, not written applications, being shortlisted for the awards reflects our client-focused ideology.
The shortlists for the 2018 RAR awards have been announced. From over 9,000 registered agencies, Hydra Creative are excited to be nominated for a total of five awards in the 'Under 40 Staff' category. These are:
- Creativity/Innovation- Celebrating our original and inventive strategies and design.
- TV/Video/Audio- We smoothly integrate video into our clients' bespoke marketing strategies.
- Client Service- Honouring our dedication in ensuring our clients feel respected, excited and fully content.
- Service Delivery- Celebrating our products and services being produced to an optimum standard, resulting in satisfied clients.
- Strategic Thinking- We are proud of our ability to develop innovative and successful plans for our clients.
The winners will be announced on the 24th April, during a ceremony in the Marriott Hotel Grosvenor Square, London. We would like to thank all our amazing clients for the overwhelmingly positive reviews that have got us this far, and for making our job so interesting.
For more information on the RAR awards, visit: http://www.recommendedawards.com/rar-awards/about-rar-awards.
To find out more about our range of quality services, visit: https://www.hydracreative.com/services.